Objectives and fundable items
Encourage the construction, implementation and consolidation of strategic internationalization plans of the institutions contemplated in the knowledge areas they prioritize; Encourage the formation of international research networks to improve the quality of academic production linked to graduate courses; Expand the actions to support internationalization in the graduate of the contemplated institutions; Promote the mobility of professors and students, with emphasis on doctoral students, postdoctoral students and professors to and fro Brazil, linked to graduate programs with international cooperation; Encourage the transformation of participating institutions in an international environment; and Integrate other Capes promotion actions into the internationalization effort.
- Assistance for Work Missions Abroad;
- Resources for Project Maintenance;
- Scholarships Abroad:
- Doctoral Exchange Program;
- Junior Visiting Professor (former post-doctorate with employment relationship);
- Senior Visiting Professor (former senior internship abroad);
- Training in short courses or summer/winter schools.
- Scholarships in the Country:
- Young talent;
- Visiting Professor;
Duration of Projects
Up to 4 years starting from November 2018.